Cash Management Services
We offer a variety of cash management solutions designed to help enhance and streamline your businesses money management process, create efficiencies, and reduce operational expenses.
Enhanced Online Business Banking
Access and manage your business accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any place with internet access.1 Our Enhanced Online Business banking offers all the features of online business banking and more.
- Get balance and account activity information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View check images
- View and print statements
- Review transaction history
- Set up email alerts
- Make monthly payments to your loans and lines of credit
- Activate, suspend or cancel your ATM or debit card
- Order checks
- Place stop payments
- Set up multiple users with different levels of security access
- Initiate ACH transactions
- Set up direct deposit of payroll
- Issue wire transfers
Remote Deposit Capture
An easy, cost-effective and convenient remote deposit solution that streamlines the bank deposit process for your business by enabling checks to be deposited from your office.
- Expedite receivables from the convenience of your office
- Retrieve check images from previous deposits in minutes
- Extra quality control to ensure deposits are accurate
Fast and secure credit card processing by phone, web-based systems or POS terminal.
Mobile Payment Processing
A secure, convenient way for businesses and non-profits to process credit and debit card payments via smartphones or tablets.
- Accept credit and debit cards anytime, anywhere
- Capture your customers' signature at the point of sale
- Send your customers an email receipt
Designed to help maximize cash flow while efficiently processing and expediting payments. Payments are mailed to the lockbox, which is a bank designated P.O. Box, and deposited into the designated bank account within one business day. Deposit detail and remittance information reports are conveniently available online.
ACH Debit Block
Protects business customers from unauthorized ACH debit transactions to their accounts. This service offers you the capability to specify which companies have the ability to post ACH transactions to your account. Those without access will be denied and returned to the originating bank without affecting your account.
An automated fraud detection tool that complements internal security measures to ensure that only authorized checks are paid. Positive Pay monitors checks processed for payment against your account and rejects unauthorized transactions before losses occur.
A smart money management tool for businesses that typically have account balances exceeding their daily operating expenses. This account can help maximize use of funds by automatically transferring excess monies from your business checking account into an interest bearing account or reduce your loan balance every night.
A service that summarizes checking account and service fee information into one monthly statement so you can quickly analyze your total deposit relationship. The analysis calculates the average collected balance for each account and assigns an earnings credit allowance which can offset all or part of your monthly service charges.
1 There will be times in which maintenance will be performed and online banking will be unavailable.