Together with our banking partner Univest, we offer a variety of tools and services designed to improve the way you access, manage and protect your finances, allowing you to make the most of your time and money.
- Get balance and account activity information 24/7 1
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View check images front and back
- View and print statements
- Review transaction history
- Set up email alerts
- Make monthly payments to your loans and lines of credit
- Activate, suspend or cancel your ATM or debit card
- Order checks
- Place stop payments
Enroll in online banking
Online Bill Pay
- Free service available through online banking
- Set up one-time or recurring payments
- Security features such as data encryption and firewalls safeguard your financial information
- Free access to account statements and notices through online banking
- The following documents are available:
- Incoming Wire Transfer Notice
- Insufficient Funds Notice
- Notice of Credited Back Items
- Notice of Telephone/In-person Transfer
- Opt-in Confirmation Notice
- Opt-out Confirmation Notice
- Outgoing Wire Transfer Notice
- Returned Deposited Item Notice
- Sweep Funds Transfer Notice
Certificate of Deposit
- CD Automatic Renewal Notice
- CD Renewal Rate Change Notice
- Time Deposit Interest Payment Notice
- Loan Billing Statement
- Loan Transaction Notice
- Notice of Past Due Payment
- Free service available with online banking 2
- Check account balances
- View recent transactions
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Suspend or cancel your ATM or debit card
- Deposit checks from your smartphone 3
- Locate an ATM or branch
To get started download the Univest iPhone® or AndroidTM app.
Person–to-Person Funds Transfer (P2P)
A fast, free and secure way to electronically send money from your bank account to another individual’s bank account anywhere in the U.S. Learn more about P2P.
This time-saving tool emails you a snapshot of your account without compromising your personal information for free.
- Receive detailed account information to assist with account management
- Determine timing and frequency of emails as well as the number of transactions included in a snapshot
- Links within the email that allow you to act on your account immediately
Enroll in QuickView
Lifelock® Identity Theft Protection
LifeLock® offers proactive, comprehensive fraud and identity theft protection.
For additional information or to sign up, click here.
1 There will be times in which maintenance will be performed and online banking will be unavailable.
2 Univest does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking; however, connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details. Online Banking is required. Univest Mobile App is available on iPhones, version 4 or higher, and iPads, version 3 or higher.
3 Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) is a feature of Mobile Banking and requires activation as some restrictions may apply. Use of RDA requires a supported camera-equipped device and the Univest Mobile App. Deposit checks must be kept in the customer’s possession for a minimum of 90 days before being destroyed. RDA for consumers is free of charge with the ability to deposit checks in their checking or savings accounts. Consumer may deposit up to 5 checks per day totaling $2,500 with a monthly maximum of 10 checks totaling $5,000.